Saturday, October 9, 2010

Upcoming Episode #9 - Beijing Silk


  1. Some useful information about "Goal Setting".
  2. We will recap on a earlier story that Nasty's been broadcasting about "Stan, the Goldfish". This episode's title is: "What Are You Saying?".
  3.  A wacky surprise-story that is a written specially for Dorothy Holder (Energy Therapy). This is a story about Dorothy Holder and Chandra Haugaard-Buchinsky (Nasty) and the Hellish Witchery Books of Gold.
  4.  Nasty will give you some small writing task for you to do. The meaning for this is, to get you start writing in your blog. You do have a blog, don't you? Everyone has a blog these days.
Happy LIVE listening: Sunday 10th October at 6:00-7:00 pm EST. 
To listen live in the chat room, log in on: http://blogtalkradio.com/prylen

Guest call-in number: (646) 929-1879
  

I am so sorry! Also so disapointed. And mad as hell! Mad at Skype, and mad at my computer! After two minutes into the show that was broadcasted Live, I got kicked off by Skype. I had to call back to the show again. As that wasn't enough, after 40 minutes and in the middle of the story in part 3, my computer decided to restart all over. It went black and rebooted!! So, that wasn't any good thing, since it takes AGES for me to reboot this shitty machine!! Yes, soon I have to have it fixed!! I know... so, I decided to delete the previous broadcasting and run it all over again, tonight at 6pm EST (same time, same place).

So again - Happy LIVE listening: 
Monday 11 October at 6:00-7:00 pm EST. 
To listen live in the chat room, log in on: http://blogtalkradio.com/prylen
Guest call-in number: (646) 929-1879 

Do you see the office icon to the right here? Does it say "Online"? Well, then I'm at the office and it's open. Just click the icon and come and visit me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

My Blog List